Zebra Cake. Everybody is familiar with this zebra cake with chocolate and vanilla. Still a bit warm, along a cold cup of milk, zebra cake always makes a delicious treat. Everybody is familiar with this chocolate and vanilla cake, either made in zebra or marbled style, the taste of it reminds of childhood probably for many of.
It is much easier to make than it seems, and it is delicious, moist and festive. This Zebra Cake is one master piece. Slathered in decadent chocolate cream cheese frosting, the real visual stunner happens when you cut into it and reveal the whirls and swirls of beautiful batter. You can have Zebra Cake using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Zebra Cake
- It’s of maida.
- You need of baking powder.
- It’s of baking soda.
- It’s of oil.
- You need of milk.
- You need of sugar.
- It’s of cocoa powder.
- Prepare of vanilla essence.
Zebra Cake is fun to make. If you have kids, mobilize them to help you. This is the consistency of the Zebra Cake batter. Fun part – creating the stripes!
Zebra Cake instructions
- In a bowl, take oil, sugar, and vanilla essence. Now to it add flour, baking soda, baking powder and milk. Mix it well..
- Divide the mix into two parts. Kee one separate as it is while to other part add cocoa powder. Mix it well..
- Now take a cake tin and spread oil to it's surface and put butter paper..
- Firstly add the white part and then add cocoa powder part. Repeat the same step again..
- Now with the help of tooth pick, make a design over the cake..
- Take a part and make lines to different direction giving it a design. It will take a shape of flower. Tap it well..
- Now set the oven at 180 degree or if using cooker, bake the cake for 30-35 mins on medium flame..
- Check in between if it is baked and if done let it cool down and then enjoy..
When you hear "zebra cake" do you think of this striped chocolate-and-vanilla cake, or does your mind immediately go to the nostalgic Little Debbie zebra cakes (hello, freshman and sophomore years of. Zebra Cake III. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Zebra Cake is moist, delicious and comes together so effortlessly. It is the perfect cake for kids, but let's be Zebra Cake makes a great addition to a kid's birthday party, especially if you're are doing. Zebra cake is often baked as a single layer cake or a bundt cake, but I needed a fun and towering cake for our friend's birthday.