Rectangular zebra cake#4 wks challenge. Zebra Cake is fun to make. If you have kids, mobilize them to help you. Do you think this will work with a rectangular pan as well (like a bread pan)?
You can serve this zebra cake as it is with milk or coffee or can also make a chocolate glaze on top for a more sophisticated look. This Zebra Cake is one master piece. Slathered in decadent chocolate cream cheese frosting, the real visual stunner happens when you cut into it and reveal the whirls and swirls of beautiful batter. You can have Rectangular zebra cake#4 wks challenge using 12 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Rectangular zebra cake#4 wks challenge
- Prepare of eggs.
- It’s of sugar.
- It’s of butter.
- Prepare of mala.
- It’s of vanilla extract.
- Prepare of flour.
- Prepare of baking powder.
- You need of salt.
- It’s of chocolate batter.
- You need of cocoa powder.
- Prepare of milk.
- It’s of sugar.
This Zebra Ogura cake recipe shows you how to make the best ogura cake with beautiful zebra pattern through a video tutorial and tons of tips. A zebra cake is a chocolate marble cake. I didn't invent the idea for the zebra cake. I found the recipe in Farida's Azerbaijani Cookbook a while back and the link has been in my Food from all over.
Rectangular zebra cake#4 wks challenge instructions
- Grease and line with a parchment paper your baking pan. Preheat oven to 180degrees..
- Measure n weigh all your ingredients.
- Whisk together in a large bowl the dry ingredients flour,salt n baking and set aside.
- In another small bowl mix cocoa with milk and 1 tbsp sugar and set aside for chocolate batter.
- In a large bowl cream sugar and butter till light. Add eggs one at a time, add vanilla extract..
- Fold in flour alternating with mala until well incorporated.
- Remove two cups of the batter and add the cocoa mixture mix them well..
- Use one tablespoon for each batter to create the layers of the batter. Begin from the middle of pan. Take one spoon of white batter then over it add a spoon of chocolate continue with the process..
- Bake for 50-60 mins. Until a skewer comes out clean. Cool in a wire rack.
- Decorate as to your liking. Used cream cheese frosting.
Zebra cake is often baked as a single layer cake or a bundt cake, but I needed a fun and towering And if you came here looking for a Little Debbie zebra cake, so sorry! Man those little things are good. Zebra Cake is moist, delicious and comes together so effortlessly. It is the perfect cake for kids, but let's be Zebra Cake makes a great addition to a kid's birthday party, especially if you're are doing. See more ideas about Zebra, Zebra cake, Cupcake cakes.