Zebra Cake. Everybody is familiar with this zebra cake with chocolate and vanilla. Still a bit warm, along a cold cup of milk, zebra cake always makes a delicious treat. Everybody is familiar with this chocolate and vanilla cake, either made in zebra or marbled style, the taste of it reminds of childhood probably for many of.
It is much easier to make than it seems, and it is delicious, moist and festive. This Zebra Cake is one master piece. Slathered in decadent chocolate cream cheese frosting, the real visual stunner happens when you cut into it and reveal the whirls and swirls of beautiful batter. You can cook Zebra Cake using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Zebra Cake
- You need of Eggs.
- Prepare of Sugar.
- Prepare of Butter.
- You need of Milk.
- It’s of Vanilla Extract.
- Prepare of Flour.
- Prepare of Baking Powder.
- You need of salt.
- It’s of Cocoa Powder.
Zebra Cake is fun to make. If you have kids, mobilize them to help you. This is the consistency of the Zebra Cake batter. Fun part – creating the stripes!
Zebra Cake step by step
- Mix flour, sugar, baking powder and salt in a bowl.
- In separate bowl beat eggs and butter until light and fluffy..
- Alternate milk and flour while adding to the butter and sugar mixture. Add vanilla essence and mix to combine without over beating.
- Divide cake batter into two even bowls. Add cocoa powder to one of the bowls and mix well until evenly combined.
- Grease your cake pan and use a tablespoon or scoop to pour the white cake batter at the center of the bottom of the cake pan.
- Add an equal amount of the chocolate batter on top of the white batter. Let the batter spread on its own do not spread it.
- Add the white batter on top of the chocolate batter…keep alternating the layers until both batters are finshed.
- Set the cake into a pre heated oven at 180°c for 50-60 minutes or until a toothpick or knife inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Let cool before slicing into it.
When you hear "zebra cake" do you think of this striped chocolate-and-vanilla cake, or does your mind immediately go to the nostalgic Little Debbie zebra cakes (hello, freshman and sophomore years of. Zebra Cake III. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Zebra Cake is moist, delicious and comes together so effortlessly. It is the perfect cake for kids, but let's be Zebra Cake makes a great addition to a kid's birthday party, especially if you're are doing. Zebra cake is often baked as a single layer cake or a bundt cake, but I needed a fun and towering cake for our friend's birthday.