Zebra cake. Everybody is familiar with this zebra cake with chocolate and vanilla. Still a bit warm, along a cold cup of milk, zebra cake always makes a delicious treat. Everybody is familiar with this chocolate and vanilla cake, either made in zebra or marbled style, the taste of it reminds of childhood probably for many of.
It is much easier to make than it seems, and it is delicious, moist and festive. This Zebra Cake is one master piece. Slathered in decadent chocolate cream cheese frosting, the real visual stunner happens when you cut into it and reveal the whirls and swirls of beautiful batter. You can have Zebra cake using 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Zebra cake
- It’s of flour.
- It’s of sugar.
- Prepare of margarine.
- Prepare of eggs.
- It’s of baking powder.
- It’s of milk.
- Prepare of Food color of your choice.
Zebra Cake is fun to make. If you have kids, mobilize them to help you. This is the consistency of the Zebra Cake batter. Fun part – creating the stripes!
Zebra cake step by step
- Pre heat your oven at 180 ° c.
- Grease your baking tin.
- Weigh all the ingredients and set aside.
- Sieve the flour.
- Mix together the sugar and margarine in a bowl until soft.
- Slowly add the well beaten egg one after another.
- Lightly mix in the sieved flour, baking powder and milk and mix well.
- Divided into two to three times and then add the color of your choice.
- Pour into the baking tin in layers and put it in the oven and bake for 45 mins.
When you hear "zebra cake" do you think of this striped chocolate-and-vanilla cake, or does your mind immediately go to the nostalgic Little Debbie zebra cakes (hello, freshman and sophomore years of. Zebra Cake III. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Zebra Cake is moist, delicious and comes together so effortlessly. It is the perfect cake for kids, but let's be Zebra Cake makes a great addition to a kid's birthday party, especially if you're are doing. Zebra cake is often baked as a single layer cake or a bundt cake, but I needed a fun and towering cake for our friend's birthday.