Zebra cake. Everybody is familiar with this zebra cake with chocolate and vanilla. Still a bit warm, along a cold cup of milk, zebra cake always makes a delicious treat. Everybody is familiar with this chocolate and vanilla cake, either made in zebra or marbled style, the taste of it reminds of childhood probably for many of.
It is much easier to make than it seems, and it is delicious, moist and festive. This Zebra Cake is one master piece. Slathered in decadent chocolate cream cheese frosting, the real visual stunner happens when you cut into it and reveal the whirls and swirls of beautiful batter. You can have Zebra cake using 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Zebra cake
- You need of Self rising flour.
- Prepare of Margarine/butter.
- You need of Sugar.
- You need of eggs.
- It’s of Milk.
- It’s of Cocoa.
- Prepare of Vanilla extract.
Zebra Cake is fun to make. If you have kids, mobilize them to help you. This is the consistency of the Zebra Cake batter. Fun part – creating the stripes!
Zebra cake step by step
- In a bowl mix butter with sugar and whisk well until they are well mixed..
- Add eggs one by one while mixing well..
- Add milk and vanilla extract and continue mixing well..
- Add flour in small portions while mixing until they are well incorporated..
- Divide the mixture into two equal portions.In one portion add cocoa and mix well..
- Grease baking tin with butter and dust using flour..
- Pour your mixture in alternations.Pour small amount of plain mixture,then add the cocoa mixture, continue adding all the mixture in that manner..
- Preheat the oven for five minutes at 180 degrees and bake for 30minutes..
- Enjoy your cake with some fresh juice..
When you hear "zebra cake" do you think of this striped chocolate-and-vanilla cake, or does your mind immediately go to the nostalgic Little Debbie zebra cakes (hello, freshman and sophomore years of. Zebra Cake III. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Zebra Cake is moist, delicious and comes together so effortlessly. It is the perfect cake for kids, but let's be Zebra Cake makes a great addition to a kid's birthday party, especially if you're are doing. Zebra cake is often baked as a single layer cake or a bundt cake, but I needed a fun and towering cake for our friend's birthday.