Zebra Cake Mug Cake #mugcakeweek. You can make these cake separately also. You can serve this zebra cake as it is with milk or coffee or can also make a chocolate glaze on top for a more sophisticated look. See more ideas about Zebra cake, Cupcake cakes, Kids cake.
Once you slice into the cake, be However, Zebra Cake really references any cake that swirls chocolate with sponge cake. In this homemade version, we ice the cake with a rich. This easy recipe is takes minutes to make, and there's no need for a mixer. You can have Zebra Cake Mug Cake #mugcakeweek using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Zebra Cake Mug Cake #mugcakeweek
- You need of flour.
- Prepare of cocoa powder.
- Prepare of vegetable oil.
- It’s of sugar.
- You need of milk.
- It’s of Vanilla essence.
- You need of baking powder.
- You need of salt.
I never knew this was called zebra cake! Zebra Cake is fun to make. If you have kids, mobilize them to help you. Zebra Cake is as stunning as it is delicious – not overly sweet, moist, and just flavorful with a hint of cocoa and vanilla!
Zebra Cake Mug Cake #mugcakeweek step by step
- Mix the flour, salt, baking powder and sugar.
- Add in milk, vegetable oil, vanilla essence, mix to form the cake batter.
- Divide the batter into two. Pour the cocoa powder in one of the bowl and mix well to form the chocolate batter.
- In a wide mug or small bowl, add two tablespoons of the chocolate batter to the bottom.
- Then add two tablespoons of the white batter on top of the chocolate batter.
- Keep alternating adding the cake batter until both the white and chocolate batter are finished.
- Set your microwave at 4 minutes but check at the 3 minutes mark, whether it us done.
- Enjoy immediately.
We form the stripes by alternating light and dark batters as we assemble the cake in the pan. This Zebra Cake is one master piece. Slathered in decadent chocolate cream cheese frosting, the real visual stunner happens when you cut into it and reveal the whirls and swirls of beautiful batter. Zebra cake is often baked as a single layer cake or a bundt cake, but I needed a fun and towering cake for our friend's birthday. And if you came here looking for a Little Debbie zebra cake, so sorry!